In the event of an emergency:
An emergency repair is determined as the following under the Residential Tenancies Act 2010:
- A burst water service
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted.
- A blocked or broken lavatory, where there is only one toilet available for use
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the residential premises
- Aany fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure
Tenants please note:
During business hours: always call the office or your property manager.
After hours: call your property manager first, if they do not respond then call one of the tradespeople below.
Care must be taken to ensure that before you call one of the tradespeople below, that it is an emergency as stated above.
If a tradesperson is called and the issue is confirmed not to have been an emergency, you may be charged the cost by the tradesperson.
Costs for a locksmith for lost keys will be automatically charged to the tenant.
Contact details for tradespeople
- Electrical: David Jones Electrical – 1300 17 95 23
- Plumbing /Hot water: Amazing Plumbing – 0400 630 570 or S. A. Plumbing – 0416 297 555
- Roof repairs: LPZ PLumbing Services – 1300 725 905
National Emergency Help
- SES Flood / Storm: 132 500
- Police / Fire / Rescue: 000
- Noise complaint call Police Assistance: 131 444